Wednesday, February 23, 2011

The Modest Rapper

I haven't wrote much this year, probably for the same reason it takes me a half an hour to get into my e-mail inbox; I get distracted very easily. Almost every time I visit the Yahoo or AOL homepage an interesting news story beckons my mouse pointer, the Blogger dashboard is no exception. I need to break the habit of catching up on my reading before starting a new post. One of these days I will end up reading my random thought on a strangers blog before I can write it myself, it could happen too, I read a fellow Minnesotans blog and he could easily wake up one below zero morning and experience a shriveling effect that could lead to him swiping one of my precious dick jokes, I cannot let that happen.

For the last month I've kept myself entertained at work with the thought of a Modest Rapper. I would think up real gangsta things, and then think of how a fiscally conservative and non boastful rapper would instead describe such things, here are a few snippets:

"I keep my stacks in the bank so my Greens always rolling, not in a car we're talking A.P.R!!"

"I got my chain on my neck and my pinkie finger icy cuz I'm livin real nicely. When my Babies See a movie I feed em Cherry ICEE-from the gas station not the theater; Ya'll know their too pricey"

"There's always $45 of change in the cup holder of my Range-Rover-over 245,000 miles I'm pushing in that little bulldozer"

"When I'm out in the club all the ladies know the Hennessey is on Gregory, but that Pepsi mixer aint for free so you best leave a little tip for me"

"If your trying to kick it then I'm trying to host; I gots cribs on the left and right Coast. I got a Condo in Vegas if you wanna gamble and bet, just gimme a notice if we're going cuz you know I sublet"

"Everyday I'm pouring Champagne wishes and eating Caviar dreams, but I still put them leftovers in empty containers of Whipped Creams"

"Sometimes these hard streets call for drug references; but I don't have the time between workin and PTA conferences"

Word!

No comments:

Post a Comment